Saturday, January 8, 2011

First Rant

Hi, this is my first Blog. I am not a genius by any terms I just pay attion to what goes on around me and use common sense. After all when were kids isn't that one of the thing we are taught to do? Now I am young and I have no education of the subject of Economics other than the class I had to take in high school. Which was taught by a goof ball. Anyways now days it has gotten better but just what 2-3 years ago people were freaking out because of the economy right? Well Here is my rant, idea, and thoughts on that subject.

Why not every country in the world forgive each other of the debts owed to them? This of course would go to the people in the country's as well. Basically just a big do over?

If you think about it it makes since yes? I mean if everyone did this then we would not be in a big mess. It seems kinda childish I know calling for a do over but we have mucked things up royally and obviously what all the people in power are doing is not helping that much. I mean come on people we still have people living in the country's like America. UK you know the big guys. Anyways we still have less fortunate. Maybe we should just take a moment and thank using our common sense not anything else.

No comments: