Monday, January 10, 2011

So Sanctuary is my newer show I am watching happily so. So anyways I started watching Sanctuary last year during the second season. I quickly caught up and I have seen all the episodes even the original webbisodes.

Though that is a whole other matter for a whole different Blog. It took me a while to figure out were I stood on in the show. Tesslan? Delen? Fate? Ashum?  What paring and believe me people who know there ships will tell you and wont be afraid to tell you your wrong and stupid ig you don't believe in there ship they do.

 Mostly you see this in the debate over TESSLAN or DELAN? After watching the show for a year or so I have decided I support the DELEN SHIP.

Anyways my thing is this ASHLEY? ALIVE DEAD?


So I have Direct TV and when you press the info button the name Emilie Ullerup pops up as a actress.
Also if you go to Imdb her name is there to.

So any sane reasonable person that uses there Common since could only come to this conclusion Ashley is alive and will be coming back.

 My thoughts are that she will be back when the new episodes start. 

Guys what are your thoughts

No comments: