Sunday, January 16, 2011

Okay guys I am Back Yeah * cue applause*

OK seriously though I am back so like two weeks ago I started watching some new shows one didn't work out. I love the blood gore violence and all but this was to much for me MI-5 I know its not scifi but I though I would give it a shot. In the second episode they killed off a character by deep frying her head then shooting her in it. Now that just was to much strangely maybe it was because they didn't actually show what she looked like after being deep fried not sure but I don't like that show.

The second show I LOVED it is scifi PRIMEVAL I saw the whole series in a week because the seasons are so short. Season one only like 6 or 7 episodes. Now have to say that I like the show I am watching the new episodes on Saturdays so every Sunday expect something about that until my other shows start back up. Then you will here more about Doctor Who Sanctuary and well that's it actually.  So on to my review yeah?


Okay So last nights episode had people from different times come through the anomaly apparently at least one is from London circa 1800 something I believe, Anyway three people come through and One of them dies one goes back through the other stays.  Sad and all and kinda weird.  Plus the woman that survives  goes back and  her hair is just weird. Plus she looks familiar she gets brought back by Matt and taken to the hospital from which she escapes. Her and Matt track down the creature and it dies. The guy that came through with her seems to be some kinda psycho he stays behind and kills a man then spy's on Matt and his friend. weired also does anyone else get the feeling from him that hes gonna be another Helen? I hope not because she was BAD I mean she killed her husband. Well it looks like we have our big bad for this season possibly or could it possibly be the weird old guy that Matt always talks to? Who knows?

Oh I cant leave out Conner OK so the boss guy Philip seems to not realize how Good Conner is and keeps him out of the Field. He has Conner do all sorts of stuff which eventually sets off the lock down Conner has to override it bu hacking into the system. Philip almost dies because the lock down has this thing were if a creature is out and detected in the ARC the room it is in locks up and the air gets sucked out this almost kills every ones favorite creature Rex.  Eventually Conner saves the day in true Conner style because hes just that cool. Now my question is were are Sid and Nancy?

No comments: